January 27, 2008

The scoop on poop

I was on my usual drive home from the park'n'ride after work the other day, when I heard something very unusual on the radio, the word "poop". That's not usually a word one hears on NPR. So, I tuned my ears in a bit more and learned that, oddly enough, there is an exhibit on poop at the Carnegie Museum of Natural History, The Scoop on Poop.

I'm sure it's all in the name of science, but when I got home, Lor and I couldn't help but laugh about it. A bit later, she said "You should tell Mike." The thought of Mike Rowe doing a bit on poo at the Carnegie Museum was just too funny of a thought to resist. So, I waded through the astounding amount of Flash on Discovery Channel's website and posted a message to the Dirty Jobs suggestion board. Who knows, maybe Mike will stop by.

No comments: