March 21, 2008

FreeMarker TextMate Bundle

I had been using this for a while, and it only recently occurred to me that it might be useful to someone else. So, I finally motivated myself to create a Google Code project for my admittedly still very minimal Freemarker Bundle. I posted about it a few days ago on the mSpoke blog, but I figured I might as well give it a shameless plug here, too.

Here’s the first version. If you find it useful, drop me a comment here or there, and suggestions are most certainly welcome.

2 comments:

Attila Szegedi said...

That's nice -- if you wish, we can feature it on our Editor/IDE plugins page at http://freemarker.org/editors.html

Brian said...

Sounds great, Attila! I would certainly appreciate being listed on your Editors page.

I developed the bundle while working on FeedHub, which uses Freemarker extensively. Does your site also have a "featured apps" section? If so, would you be willing to link to FeedHub?